Hi Steve, I think you did a great job using color in this text and I think you perfectly-placed and highlighted your "p" words. Good job.
Even though this text started as an experimental Dada non-sense text, if you want to further revise the piece to move beyond the original assignment, you could smooth out some of the subject-verb agreement between the yellow side and the green side.
It might be fun to sing this text you have written to the tune of the original which we were riffing off of with this assignment!
Hi Steve,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job using color in this text and I think you perfectly-placed and highlighted your "p" words. Good job.
Even though this text started as an experimental Dada non-sense text, if you want to further revise the piece to move beyond the original assignment, you could smooth out some of the subject-verb agreement between the yellow side and the green side.
It might be fun to sing this text you have written to the tune of the original which we were riffing off of with this assignment!