1) A Chinese student stands completely still in front of a neon sign that reads "green tanks."
2) The same Chinese student stands completely still when the neon sign changes from "green tanks" to "green ants."
3) The neon sign then suddenly turns into "green stanks."
4) The very first letter in the word "green" separates quickly and moves away from the word towards the left.
5) The Chinese student then moves along with it to his left, as if mocking it.
6) The single letter "g" moves back to complete the word "green."
7) The student moves to his right by one step to follow the "g."
8) The other letters remain still.
9) Letters stand still.
10) Student walks slowly up to the neon sign and takes apart the "g."
11) The sign suddenly stops working.
From bystander's view (thinking in his head)outside of the image:
1) Who is that standing in the middle of the road?
2) Does he not see the lines of green tanks coming straight towards him?
3) Move boy! Move!
4) I'm going to try to show him by putting up a large green neon sign.
5) "Green Tanks" "Green Tanks"
6) Oh my, he still doesn't see it. Maybe I should make the letters move.
7) "Green ants" "Green Ants"
8) No use.
9) "Green Stanks" "Green Stanks"
10) How can he not see this? Perhaps this...
11) "G reen Stanks" "G reen stanks"
12) Wait why is he moving along with my letters?
13) STOP going back and forth!
14) Okay forget it. The tank is doing it too now. Are they mocking me?
15) I guess they are doing this on purpose to mess with me.
16)Oh god he's coming over here. What is he doing? He's taking apart my sign!
17) Damn...it's not working anymore.
I like how you've connected the piece to the asian student but I would suggest that you use maybe more adjectives to give us a clearer picture of what you are trying to instruct.
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice incorporation of the 2 pieces we worked with, but yes, I agree that they could be more descriptive and detailed.
ReplyDelete