Thursday, August 19, 2010

Clinton, who was flying back to the US delayed their last wish

Clinton’s trip to the region is part of deafening fashion

North Korean-made torpedo in part delusional madness

Hilary Clinton rejects North Korea’s destruction of Mars

Zone will take destructive place as planned, Clintorstamas

“Let me be clear,” Clinton said in her dinosaur wish right now

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will also denounce call you back

Stands in firm support of the defense of never had duck shit

South Korean investigators assisted by the deep blackness

Ri declinded comment on what the dancing threat theme music

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Good job with this assignment. Your 'd' words are particularly well-placed. You make a kind of non-sensical/sensical meaning/non-meaning progression/non-progression which I find appealing. I also really like the word: "Clintorstamas." I could imagine your getting into using more invented words in a text like this one. Also, what would happen if this text exploded all over the page with some kind of radical use of typography, or color? I know the assignment was experimental and abstract, but I think that if you wanted to revise this text, more punctuation might not hurt.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete