Sunday, August 15, 2010

Das Sein des Daseins ist what i've felt and what i've known

Was soll jedoch die zeitliche Charakteristik der umsichtigen Überlegung und Reynolds Reynolds Reynolds

2007 Er wird gleichgültig

This fight he cannot

win noch heute im Gebrauch,

wären sie dann

noch nicht geschichtlich?

Christmas lights still hung from the eaves and a holiday wreath a vow unto his own

Die vorgängige, obzwar unbegriffliche 2007 blood stains could be seen marring

Classes do not resume until Monday to front only the essentials facts of life

they dedicate their lives 39-year-old- woman

Antwort fehlt auf die Frage nach dem Sein High School English

When Glendora responded wie es an ihm selbst ist.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,

    I put your sophisticated, experimental text into Google translate. The results are interesting. I have copied the translated text here. Is the translation mostly correct?

    Do you speak German? What was your inspiration to use German? Also, what are your source texts for your adventurous Dada construction?

    I appreciate you taking the risk to vary color, font, and font size. The possibilities in this visually rich realm are endless really.


    German to English translation

    The being of existence is what I've felt and what I've known

    However, what is the temporal pattern of prudent consideration and Reynolds Reynolds Reynolds

    2007 He becomes indifferent

    This fight he can not

    win still in use today,

    they would then

    have not historically?

    Christmas lights still hung from the eaves and a holiday wreath a vow unto his own

    The prior, although blood stains could be nonconceptual 2007 seen marring

    Classes Do Not until Monday to resume front only the essentials facts of life

    they dedicate their lives 39-year-old-woman

    Response whatsoever to the question of being High School English

    When Glendora responded as it is in itself.

    ReplyDelete