Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Following the muddy footprint, I don’t know what is expected. I think the footprint belongs to a man, but I anticipate it is not. I do not feel it is safe to follow these foot print. I am scare. My mind keeps telling me not to get close. The golden knob on the blank white door is the only thing that stands out in my view. It is very clean. There is no sign of rust or figure print. However, its cleanness does not speak up for its safety. Goosebumps are going up my back. “Fear” that is all I can describe. I put my right hand on the golden knob and slowly open the door. Needless to say, the door is unlocked. I know that my action is dangerous, but I cannot stop my curiosity. So, I enter the room. The walls of the room are pure white. There is no more trace of the foot step. The first thing I notice is a deck of poker cards splashing on the ground. Maybe the poker cards are trying to cover the trace of the muddy footprint. However, there is no sign of people. It seems like no one has enter the room before. I step in the room slowly. Hoping nothing will happen. I feel something dripping on top of my head. I put out my left hand, hope for some answers. Drops of blue, gooey, sticky liquid is dripping down from the ceiling. I wonder what it is. I try to smile it. But it does not smell like anything. What can it be? I rise up my head. Rusty metal pipes are snaking around the ceiling. Still no sign of the man. The door behind me suddenly gets shut. I hear a clicking notice. I know that I get lock in the room. Even though I know it’s useless, I still try to turn the door knob. Just what I expect, I am locked in the room. I feel scare and hopeless. Am I going to die?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great narrative. Very exciting. Good description, also. In our meeting, we can work together to revise it and clear up some rough spots grammatically.
See you soon,
Marcu