Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dada- Read the madness

For when I'm a genie
I would be the host of all the pandemonium and all the madness
People will promptly read the madness
I think its clear that the South Korean people never call you back
Its been a couple months since all the glitz and the glam restricted trading
Hillary Clinton rejects the night sky
Ri declined playing basketball with the president
I could really use the exercises for weeks
The army and people of the DPRK will start shooting stars
Dunking on his puppet forces in the night sky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sabrina,
    You do a great job here and take a risk that pays off by developing a thoughtful sensical nonsense/nonsensical sense. The experimental piece flows well, is funny, sophisticated, and economical. I read it a couple of times because I like the feeling that there are unique hidden meanings and some kind of sequence of events. I think the piece might be easier to read if you added punctuation.

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete