Louis, This is wonderful. This is a creative, explosive, Dada design. I could see you experimenting with forming other large words and phrases with other sentences. Thank you for taking the extra time and the risk to approach the printed page as a site to imagine a fresh relationship between text and image. I can tell you related to the images I showed in class and in your individual meeting. Your visually rich writing here is interesting, fun and your approach is sophisticated. If you can, you could make some of the brown letters darker; for me, they are a bit hard to read.
Louis,
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful. This is a creative, explosive, Dada design. I could see you experimenting with forming other large words and phrases with other sentences. Thank you for taking the extra time and the risk to approach the printed page as a site to imagine a fresh relationship between text and image. I can tell you related to the images I showed in class and in your individual meeting. Your visually rich writing here is interesting, fun and your approach is sophisticated. If you can, you could make some of the brown letters darker; for me, they are a bit hard to read.