1) Yeah Clinton, travel to South Korea and Japan for a trip.
2) Can Friday's heightened tension pretend that the night sky are like shooting stars?
3) A face off against those of South Korea and rappin' further limit wishes.
4) Hillary Clinton rejects a billionaire smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.
5) Speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue and not a single tummy around me would know how hungry Washington is.
6) A dream or a genie or a wish in coming days killed 46 sailors in North Korea.
7) South Korean South Korean South Korean North Korean North Korean South Korean Korean South North North South Korean Korean Korean Korean.
8) Long history of violence have said they want to take the issue to a genie.
9) Somebody face any measures could think in the council yeah I think Ri exercises.
10) Clinton much The Zone We Clinton Ealier, government's imposed Ri The strength Cheonan north sinking held.
Thien,
ReplyDeleteThese are innovative and interesting Dada sentences. Good job! I can tell you really crafted each of the sentences to work differently and explore different abstract, sensical, and non-sensical sentence structures. If this was my piece of writing (which I sort of wish it was!) I might revise 2, 8, and 10, so that the grammar is a little smoother. Or, perhaps you could use boldface or a text color to highlight the places where you know the grammar is absurd and deliberately wrong... I particularly like your evocation of "the genie" as an actor in political events. I think Tzara would be psyched about this discovery you articulated in response to a Dada writing assignment.