Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dada lines

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen, trying to formulate a cranberry.

Can we pretend that airplanes rejected North Korea's threat craving?

Go in your pocket and pull out your whirlwind of careful activity.

But that's just how the story unfolds, a retaliatory card war of their own.

It's been a couple months since I've deliberately pushed the cancer.

And all the pandemonium and all the crazy helped push Japan to agree.

But keep the fives, twentys completely public camouflage.

Oh every time I close my eyes, I want to take the cereal to the UN.

Then I'll compliment him on his public comments since the centennial.

There comes a time when you fade to the sensitivity of the care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jolene,
    This is a clean, tight, piece of writing. I think the repeated "c" words gives a real continuity and through-line to the piece of writing. And, it's funny. I wonder what would happen if the language started to move across the page somehow--as an animation, as drawn letters, etc...
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete