Hi Evelyn, I think the choice to make your text upside down and backwards is an excellent one. It makes your text into another language, it is disconcerting in a positive way that makes me realize something I have taken for granted: that my computer screen stay aligned. Am I inside the computer looking out? If I were you, I might use a different font for this text, though. If you used a simple, non-serif font, I could decipher the particulars of your language, which I bet are very interesting.
Hi Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI think the choice to make your text upside down and backwards is an excellent one. It makes your text into another language, it is disconcerting in a positive way that makes me realize something I have taken for granted: that my computer screen stay aligned. Am I inside the computer looking out? If I were you, I might use a different font for this text, though. If you used a simple, non-serif font, I could decipher the particulars of your language, which I bet are very interesting.
Marcus